FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS(FAQ)
Q1. Why JIMS?
A1. JIMS, Jaipur comprises of the following characteristics & qualities:
- Students are nurtured with creative and analytical tools and are thereby empowered with the right knowledge to take corporate world head-on. Not merely emphasizing on the theoretical learning, students are encouraged to take responsibilities and decisions that shape their future.
- The curriculum offers an extensive learning experience through number of channels, including lectures, case studies, projects, workshops, seminars, and outdoor activities, which promises an overall development of students.
- The faculty possesses a blend of academic and industry experience which helps in disseminating the knowledge to the students, through both classroom sessions and independent study activities.
- Glorious placement record of 100% placement sustained over the years.
- JIMS has consistently proved to be the reservoir of talent for the finest companies. JIMS alumni are well placed and serving in leading Corporate Houses such as ITC, Aircel, Vodafone, Infosys, Deutsche Bank, Parle, JM Mutual Fund, Reliance Communication to name a few.
Q2. When will the admissions begin?
A2. Admissions begin in the month of January. It is advertised in the newspapers. Complete information is also available on the Institute’s website www.jimsjaipur.org
Q3. When will the admission forms be available?
A3. Admission forms for PGDM course will be made available from the Campus office from January 2018 onwards. It can also be downloaded from the website or can be filled online.
Q4. Is you institute approved by AICTE?
A4. Yes, it is approved by AICTE.
Q5. What is the cost of the Admission Form?
A5. Rs 850 only.
Q6. What is the Fee structure?
|Particulars||Admission Fee||1st Installment||2nd Installment||3rd Installment||Total|
Q7. What is included in the Fee?
A7. It includes Laptop & International Educational tour.
Q8. What is the mode of payment?
A8. Fee has to be paid in three installments. Fees can be deposited in cash , by means of cheque or Demand Draft to Jagan Institute of Management Studies payable at Jaipur.
Q9. Are there any scholarships?
A9. Scholarships are awarded on sukanya, sports scholar, merit and need basis.
Q10. When will the session begin?
A10. The new session for PGDM course commences tentatively in the month of June (as per AICTE norms).
Q11. What are documents required at the time of admission?
A11. The following documents are required:
- 10TH MARK SHEET
- 10TH PASSING CERTIFICATE
- 12TH MARKSHEET
- 12TH PASSING CERTIFICATE
- CHARACTER CERTIFICATE
- GRADUATION MARKSHEET (I & II YEAR MARKSHEET FOR FINAL YEAR APPEARING STUDENTS)
- COPY OF CAT/MAT SCORE
- 3 PASSPORT SIZED PHOTOGRAPHS
ALL THE MARKSHEETS AND CERTIFICATES SHOULD BE ATTESTED.
Q12. Is conveyance facility be available?
A12. Yes, Transportation facility is available .
Q13. Is hostel facility available?
A13. Yes, Hostel facility is available. There is a separate hostel for both, boys & girls.
Q14. What is the pattern of curriculum?
A14. The pattern is Semester based. Two Semester in each year, a total of four Semesters.
Q15. Apart from the PGDM Course what else is included in the curriculum?
A15. 150 hrs of program delivery from academic partners, 150 hrs of program delivery from industry partners along with Integrated Personality Development sessions are run throughout the year which includes learning of a foreign language (French), Environment Scanning, Mock GD/ PI sessions, Student-corporate interface& Corporate & Guest lectures.
Q16. What was the average & the highest package offered to the students of the current batch?
A16. The highest package offered was 12 LPA and the average was 6 LPA.
Q17. What is number of companies visited the campus last year?
Q18. Do you arrange for summer internships?
A18. Yes. It is arranged by the institute.
Q19. Are there any Dos and Don’ts?
A19. There are some norms designed in student’ interests, which they are expected to follow. Some of them are:
- Ragging is strictly prohibited as per Supreme Court orders.
- Mobile phones are strictly not allowed in the classrooms.
- Early departures are strictly not allowed. If in case need arises, early departure can be made through Gate-pass system signed by the designated authorities only.
Q20. Has the Institute secured NBA Accreditation??
A20. The Institute has not applied for Accreditation by NBA: