JIMS, Jaipur comprises of the following characteristics & qualities:
- Students are nurtured with creative and analytical tools and are thereby empowered with the right knowledge to take corporate world head-on. Not merely emphasizing on the theoretical learning, students are encouraged to take responsibilities and decisions that shape their future.
- The curriculum offers an extensive learning experience through number of channels, including lectures, case studies, projects, workshops, seminars, and outdoor activities, which promises an overall development of students
- The faculty possesses a blend of academic and industry experience which helps in disseminating the knowledge to the students, through both classroom sessions and independent study activities.
- Glorious placement record of 100% placement sustained over the years.
- JIMS has consistently proved to be the reservoir of talent for the finest companies. JIMS alumni are well placed and serving in leading Corporate Houses such as ITC, Aircel, Vodafone, Infosys, Deutsche Bank, Parle, JM Mutual Fund, Reliance Communication to name a few.
How is PGDM at JIMS different from others?
- Covers all important subjects in critical areas of management.
- Compulsory integrated modules in each Trimester.
- Environmental scanning
- Leading through knowledge
- Strategic issues presentation
- Book review
- Contemporary knowledge imparted through special lecture series.
- Personality Development Workshops
- Profiling of Students for personality evaluation
- Regular 360 degree Evaluation System
- Live projects
- Active participation in national level seminars and competitions.